• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Stopped Working - But it works now - Buy All Apps

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Muse stopped working this morning. Was on the chat with Adobe for 3 hours... nothing came of it, told me it was lost forever. I even mentioned I would pay whatever to get it back. My boss was on after with Adobe and they instantly told him if he purchased the all apps, he would be able to use his Muse. You just can't download it. As long as you had it, you can use it. I contacted them back, just ordered the all apps, and it works. Hope this saves you all time, I spent almost all day dealing with this and completely upset about it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

That's correct.  You must have a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan.  And you need to tick the box in Creative Cloud Desktop App to Show Older Apps or you won't see it listed.  See screenshot.

Creative Cloud Desktop SettingsCreative Cloud Desktop Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's correct.  You must have a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan.  And you need to tick the box in Creative Cloud Desktop App to Show Older Apps or you won't see it listed.  See screenshot.

Creative Cloud Desktop SettingsCreative Cloud Desktop Settings

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines