Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse support on High Sierra

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I checked with the team, and wanted to inform you that we know of a few issues with using the current and next update of Adobe Muse on High Sierra. The list of known issues will be updated in the Known Issues document when the next update is released.

It would be my advise to use your discretion before upgrading to High Sierra if you are using Adobe Muse for production purposes. I would also check online reviews for anything that might affect your workflow, and keep a backup copy of my files. It would be ideal if you have a testing environment that allows you to try Adobe Muse CC on High Sierra before you upgrade devices used for production.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the warning but, for those who might have jumped the gun on High Sierra, could you perhaps give us a few examples of problems that have been reported so far -- even before you issue the updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines