• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe muse & text transparency

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there was a way to change my text transparency in Adobe muse without using Adobe illustrator? I have found where the transparency option is in fill, but whenever I click my textbox and try to change the transparency of my text, it doesn't work or if I highlight the text it doesn't give me the option to change it. Thanks for the wisdom!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you want to achieve?

• If you use the „Opacity“ box next to the "Effects" command in Muse’s upper control strip, the text box and the text can be faded.
  • If you use the „Opacity“ field in Muse’s „Fill“ panel (placed within the control strip or extra panel) only the box – not the text – will be dimmed.
  • If you need transparent text without a background, place a textbox onto a coloured rectangle and dimm the text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can work with code, a little CSS is all you need.  In this example I'm using RGB color with alpha transparency.    Choose black or white.

CSS

.muted {

color: rgba (0,0,0,0.5) /**black, 50%**//

color: rgba (255,255,255,0.5) /**white, 50%*//

}

HTML

<div class="muted">

<h3>Heading 3</h3>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor....</p>

</div>

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines