• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe muse to create a shopify store with Qooqee widget?

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a few questions about creating an adobe muse website to use as a store on shopify.

I want to create the website with adobe muse and then connect it with shiopify using qooqee's shopify widget.

1. Does anyone know if I can I offer wholesale in my store using one of shopify's apps? So to reword the question can I use a shopify app on an adobe muse website?

2. Or is there a way to make a wholesale store and my main store using qooqee's widget or another widget?

3. Has anyone done this before to make a shopify store and if so could you provide a link for an example or just tell me any problems that you had?

4. If I am using shopify's platform with the qooqee widget how can I have a blog?

General adobe Muse questions.

To create tabs on a page what widget would I need?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Hey Claudia,

Sorry for responding so late to this thread, however, I must say that probably no one in the community has an experience with Shopify on QooQee widget.

You should better reach out to QooQee or Shopify support for getting answers to your query.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Claudia,

Sorry for responding so late to this thread, however, I must say that probably no one in the community has an experience with Shopify on QooQee widget.

You should better reach out to QooQee or Shopify support for getting answers to your query.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines