• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse: Tumblr rss feed failed

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My tumbler rss feed on my website has been working absolutely fine since I set it up in Adobe Muse. All of a sudden I am getting an error message saying my feed has failed. It validates ok but I don't really know what any of the below means and can't correct any if it through tumblr. Does anyone know if this is why my feed is failing and a straight forward way to correct it?

I deleted the last couple of posts I put up on my tumblr blog to see if it was something in recent posts but no change. It just flags up more recommendations.

Help I am so stuck and don't really know what  to do!

Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 16.10.00.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Help with using Adobe Muse CC​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey zoe_ink,

I will be checking with our product team regarding this.

meanwhile I suggest you have a look into the Billy's analysis in this thread- IFrame Tumblr display problem on my website.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines