Highlighted

Adobe Muse very much slows down

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a licensed version of Adobe. Subscription to all applications.

Since recently, the adobe muse has become very inhibited. In this case, such programs as photoshop, illustrator, after effects, I work perfectly.

Muse worked fine too, but something happened, and I'm writing here to fix the problem.

It began to work unauthorized, the elements move with terribly slow speed, the publication of the site on the bussinescatalyst takes place for 15 minutes.

With what it can be connected?

Until recently, everything worked perfectly. The computer is powerful, I will make a reservation that it's not a matter of iron.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Muse very much slows down

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a licensed version of Adobe. Subscription to all applications.

Since recently, the adobe muse has become very inhibited. In this case, such programs as photoshop, illustrator, after effects, I work perfectly.

Muse worked fine too, but something happened, and I'm writing here to fix the problem.

It began to work unauthorized, the elements move with terribly slow speed, the publication of the site on the bussinescatalyst takes place for 15 minutes.

With what it can be connected?

Until recently, everything worked perfectly. The computer is powerful, I will make a reservation that it's not a matter of iron.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2018 0
Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vershinin,

Sorry to find you in this trouble.

Since when are you facing such issue, does it also happen with a new file?

It might also happen because of preferences.

Please try the following steps see if any of them works.

Solution 1: Reset Preferences

• Make sure Adobe Muse is not open.

For Windows:

• Go to the following path in Windows Explorer. C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming
  • (Replace <user_name> with your username)
  • Look for a folder named as "com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.VERSION" and rename it to "com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.VERSION_old"

For MAC:

• Go to Following location ~/Library/Preferences
  • Rename the following folder by adding "_old" at the end of them
  • com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.VERSION and AdobeMuse

Now try to launch Muse and check if it works

Solutions 2: Uninstall and Reinstall

Uninstall Muse from Creative Cloud application

During the process please click "Yes Remove Preferences"

Once Muse is uninstalled and reinstall it and try to launch

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 1