• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse Website: Click on an Menu Item reloads the whole website also the Menu

Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have a problem and I need help for this issue. I have created a website with Adobe Muse. I have a vertical Menu with 3 items. Now my problem is, if I click on the menu, the browsers shows me the exptected site but it reloads everything included the menu bar. I want a fix menu which doesn´t reload when I interact with it. Can somebody give me an advice how can I fix this? Do I need a seperate JavaScript or is it possible to solve this with the Adobe Muse Settings?

Thanks for your advice and help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn’t happen with any of my sites.

Is your menu placed on a master page?

What happens, if you delete all elements on all pages, except the menu?

Do you use custom code or 3rd party widgets on your site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the menu is placed on the master page. If I delete everything except the menu. If I click on the menu it flashes, which shows me that it reloads the website. I dont use custom code or 3rd party widgets on my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then delete all elements on your pages except the menu and share this small .muse file with us, using Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the menu is placed on the master page. If I delete everything except the menu. If I click on the menu it flashes, which shows me that it reloads the website. I dont use custom code or 3rd party widgets on my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines