• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe muse white space before footer

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone I am having an issue with all the breakpoints under 768 on 1 page creating a huge white gap of space before the footer. Iv'e tried everything that I've read in previous post on here to remedy this problem. I've changed the page properties min height to under 500, did not fix it, checked to make sure there were no objects creating the space by selecting all and checking every breakpoint, didn't solve it. I've checked the master pages for any issues or hidden objects, nothing there. I've made sure no objects were on that page that could have been stuck in another layer, nothing there. I'm so lost and I need help, I've been working in this one issue for 4 days now. Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Place the composition triggers somewhere outside the of the composition target, and it works fine:

Then, the vertical page dimension will react dynamically on a smaller „minimal page height“ again.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you pin it?

Muse-pin.png

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us a small(!) .muse file (only a few elements, only one page) to investigate. Use Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service to share the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Gunter i will delete all the working breakpoints and send a small file of the ones that aren't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse Files   HERES A LINK TO THE FILES Gunter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read my post 2?

I asked for a small(!) .muse file, not the HTML/CSS/JavaScript and images output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry Gunter! Yes I ready it, guess I confused myself somehow. I will have a .muse file uploaded for you within the next 15mins. Sorry again. 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry again Gunter, heres a link to the correct .muse file.  Dropbox - ELIDVATED test site.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place the composition triggers somewhere outside the of the composition target, and it works fine:

Then, the vertical page dimension will react dynamically on a smaller „minimal page height“ again.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Gunter!!! you resolved my issue, for which I am grateful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines