• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse - Widgets

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a title page on a website that has sheer curtains that open up, but I just don't want to look stiff. When they open up i want the curtains to sway open and close. Is there a widget that will allow me to this? I am new at coding so I am not sure how to write a code for that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Muse is not essentially done for coders but for designers. You could do something with curtains with scroll effects but it will be kind of "stiff" as you call it. There´s no flowing curtain possible without creating any animation in another app and use this animation in muse for your purposes, I guess.

Watch out at musewidgets.com – I haven´t seen something to allow this, so far.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is not essentially done for coders but for designers. You could do something with curtains with scroll effects but it will be kind of "stiff" as you call it. There´s no flowing curtain possible without creating any animation in another app and use this animation in muse for your purposes, I guess.

Watch out at musewidgets.com – I haven´t seen something to allow this, so far.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, that  is helpful, so I am going to assume that I can use other Adobe product to create in Muse. If this is so that would be wonderful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you would be better served coding with CSS/jQuery and using a code editor like Brackets or Dreamweaver.

Creating a CSS Curtain Opening Effect | CSS-Tricks

http://www.ajaxshake.com/en/JS/239431/curtains-animated-with-jquery-curtainsanimated.html

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much. both of the sites you sent me help me. I appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines