• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse won't show up in my new computer

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently had to replace my computer and get anew one. When my Adobe wouldn't show up once my data was transported and was confused. At first I looked on the Adobe website and thought the problem was that I had to deactivate my old computer, so I did. But I couldn't find where to activate my new one.

I then realized that I needed to download creative cloud again on my new computer. Once downloaded all of my subscriptions show up within the CC window but Muse does not. When on my plans and subscriptions page I cannot find where to download Muse or activate my device for it. What do I have to do to get Adobe Muse to work on my new device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

In case you haven't heard, Muse is end of life now.   I don't recommend using it for new projects.

That said,  open CC Desktop App and click on the 3 dots icon near your profile image (see screenshot).  Go to Preferences and turn on Show Older Apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you haven't heard, Muse is end of life now.   I don't recommend using it for new projects.

That said,  open CC Desktop App and click on the 3 dots icon near your profile image (see screenshot).  Go to Preferences and turn on Show Older Apps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amazing, thank you Nancy OShea! I too had the problem when I bought my new MacBook Pro and installed Creative Cloud, that Muse wasn't in my apps list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines