• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a website I made with Muse and I am transferring the hosting service from Business Catalyst to another provider. Can I keep my Muse site and use the new hosting service. I do not want to change anything on the website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From common sense there shouldn`t be any issue but - some users mentioned some issues with fonts  so occasionally you might be in some urge ro check properly after publishing to the new ftp, if everything works fine. If you did not change anything in your muse site, nobody will, except the one who occasionally takes keys and glasses to complete new places or even let them disappear (if you know what I mean) - but serious: of course browser OS may have changed as well so anyway - check it but everything should work pretty much the same as before. Muse creates static websites - so if you used 3rd party widgets as little as possible - best is to not use them at all as vendors for sure do no update any of their widgets (muse-themes might be an exception here) - muse does the same job as before.

Kind Regards,

Uwe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming you didn't use any Business Catalyst services such as the e-commerce module, yes it will likely work. Although all sites will fail eventually if they're not updated with modern code.  And the code that Muse generated hasn't been updated in several years.  It's also important to mention that InBrowser Editing was turned off on July 31. 

================
Important Announcement about Muse
https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/important-announcement-support-for-adobe-muse-ends-today/td-p/11...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines