Highlighted

Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open up my Adobe Muse application. The PD app just spins around. I need an Adobe expert to help fix the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open up my Adobe Muse application. The PD app just spins around. I need an Adobe expert to help fix the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am by far not an Adobe Expert and here in this forum there will never again be one except the ones from the Muse forum, means - users.

As Muse is under EOL since two years ago AND was often said that support has already ended totally - which system are you working on. Are you a full CC subscriber?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

Do you have a paid Creative Cloud All Apps plan? 

If yes, you should be able to open Muse.  If no, you can't use Muse anymore because it's discontinued.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to solve the problem?

If not, please see this related discussion.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/adobe-muse-loads-and-immediately-closes-new-laptop/td-p/11264497

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 0