• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe supported Muse transition plan

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a small business owner and have several web sites that I depend on for my livelyhood. These web sites are coded using Muse.

What are Adobe's plans to transition the huge investment in labor hours that I have invested in my Muse coded web sites to another application?

I cannot imagine (you Adobe) just discontinuing this product and forcing me and everyone else to re-build our web sites from scratch.

What tools do you have?

What application should I be learning?

I understand that all software comes to an end at some point, but what I need from you is a direction, a plan, and a set of tools to import my Muse web sites into the new application.

If this plan is in development, please share what you can.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this forum is for users of Adobe Muse and is staffed by fellow users who give up their time to help each other out.

Adobe has no plan and there is nothing for it but to pick some other 3rd party tool and redo your sites... there are already a doz threads talking about these options and what is my pick may not be right for you so there is little point

Muse is end of life... that means you MUST move on guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines