Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advance 1 second every px Problem

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem to play an adobe animate animation into adobe muse.

I want it to animate while scrolling the page but the animation doesn't look smooth at all and stops a lot.

After reading how to set it properly from the help.adobe  I understood that the information is not updated.

it says that you can set the animation changing every frame per px but the option now says you can change it 1second per px, something that doesn't make sense at all.

Did anyone with the same problem found a solution yet?Schermata 2018-06-29 alle 13.35.27.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

the ui was built to run Edge Animation which used correct html5 code but around 2015-2016 Adobe dropped Edge for Animate and looks like they forgot to update their help documents

I'm not sure what to say here, he can still download and use Edge (by selecting the show old apps) that he also had to tick to see Muse so it sounds like a Animate OEM settings question

Edge allowed a photoframe type animation that Dani demoed in one of her Muse sites... the putting up a tent animation was really just a s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lorenzos,

I see what you are saying. There is a difference in the instructions in this doc - Scroll effects in Adobe Muse and current version of Muse where it says "advance 1 sec every" whereas previously it was "switch frames every".

Looks like the document has not been updated.

I will try to get hold of our content team and raise this issue so that they can update it accordingly.

My apologies for this inconvenience.

Meanwhile I invite our Muse experts also who can guide you further on this feature.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the ui was built to run Edge Animation which used correct html5 code but around 2015-2016 Adobe dropped Edge for Animate and looks like they forgot to update their help documents

I'm not sure what to say here, he can still download and use Edge (by selecting the show old apps) that he also had to tick to see Muse so it sounds like a Animate OEM settings question

Edge allowed a photoframe type animation that Dani demoed in one of her Muse sites... the putting up a tent animation was really just a set of still capture images set to scroll back and forwards as the user went, very old school code but a nice effect

as far as I know that site was taken down and Dani got sent to XD for her sins... that is who I would ask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines