• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After uploading files to website domain I have some links missing on line, that are OK when opening from desktop

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a couple of glitches related to the naming of the files with accents, being in French, but past that resolved I am uploading files that open no problems through the browser, locally from my desktop. When I upload files to the domain FTP I am working, I am missing a few links in a page that previously wasn't showing because of naming as explained before. I've checked all file names and it all seems OK. Any clues why links suddenly are not showing in Muse files after uploading? Please HELP!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea without a link.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you

• rename the assets on you hard drive correctly (no special characters at all, no blanks in the file name) and
  • relink these assets in Muse correctly using the „Assets“ panel?

In other words: Are your files named correctly and Muse‘s „Assets“ panel doesn‘t show any question marks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Günther all good. Yes, it was a matter of changing the file names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines