Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Align Navigation to bottom of browser until you scroll

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am hoping to get some help with aligning my navigation bar to the bottom of the browser window until the user scrolls, then for it to become sticky at the top of the window. Here is an example:

Venamour

I currently have the nav scrolling and becoming sticky at top of browser using motion scroll effects, but I can't seem to find how to align it to bottom of browser to start with regardless of browser size.

Any tips for this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

loraw75356370  wrote

Hi Ussnorway,

I am building the site in Muse. Any thoughts on how to achieve this in Muse?

I have worked out the sticky top nav, I am just needing to align it to the bottom of the browser window now.

Thanks!

the website you posted was not made in Muse... Muse adds code to the site and i checked that.

still yes you can make such effects in Muse and there are different options for different types of site... if we assume desktop design then I'd start with scroll effects and this tuto

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this site is not made with Muse so I assume you used Dreamweaver?

moved to Dreamweaver forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ussnorway,

I have worked out the sticky top nav, I am just needing to align it to the bottom of the browser window now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

loraw75356370  wrote

Hi Ussnorway,

Thanks!

the website you posted was not made in Muse... Muse adds code to the site and i checked that.

still yes you can make such effects in Muse and there are different options for different types of site... if we assume desktop design then I'd start with scroll effects and this tutorial from Dani is one of the better ones around

Enhance your responsive site design |

however the current Muse build is busted and scroll effects don't work well on apples or at all on non-fixed sites so if you need this site to run on an ipad4 or you want 3rd party widgets then I'd install the 2017.0.4 (last stable)

p.s, will move this to Muse forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at How To Create a Sticky Navbar

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link Ben! I will be needing to acheive this in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines