• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aling a container to a fully responsive Picture to stay in the vertical middle in the Browser

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i need some help with this problem.
I am working with the last beta. Build a fully responsive site with 5 Breakpoints.

My Problem i would like to solve.
I got a Picture which is fully responsive in high and width. This should be in 2 biggest Breakpoints. Than i got a container which i want to place on the left side of the screen. The container is fix width.

Now i would like that the container is shown in the browser, in this both breakpoints always in the vertical middle of the Picture.

At the moment it stays of course on the left site, where i placed it.

Does anybody know how can i solve this. Code, or does a widget exists for this issue.

here is a picture of my problem: https://we.tl/gkJs2lOMUt

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

You can easily center it horizontally but yet there´s no way to center it vertically without using some code or a 3rd party widget which you may find at musewidgets.com.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can easily center it horizontally but yet there´s no way to center it vertically without using some code or a 3rd party widget which you may find at musewidgets.com.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines