• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my widgets have disappeared from the Library

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I just opened one of my Muse projects (2018 version) and my Library is completely empty. I had dozens of widgets in there that I imported from Muse-Themes.com and it is completely empty. I opened a couple other projects and the same thing, not one widget that I've imported from Muse-Themes is there. The default 'Widgets Library' panel still has all those default widgets. This is not good. It's strange, because I can see in Design View that the widgets are there on the page, I see the widget elements there, but my Library panel is completely empty. Obviously I can import all the widgets again, but some are older and my current sites will be messed up if I import the old ones. Anyone else having this problem. This is a HUGE problem right now. Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

are you in fact talking about your CC library?

because the local (just library) doesn't snyc across to anywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you in fact talking about your CC library?

because the local (just library) doesn't snyc across to anywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, not 'CC Libraries', I'm referring to the 'Library' panel that had all my imported widgets. What I'm wondering about right now is that about a month ago I've been using a different computer (I had two computers with Muse on it and my older computer was having issues), so maybe this newer computer didn't have any of the widgets on it........ I've made changes to a bunch of Muse sites over the past few weeks, though, although I actually don't think I did anything that used any of those widgets, so maybe I just didn't realize the Library was empty. If that's the case, wouldn't both versions of Muse that are registered to me have the same widgets in the Library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually just read your reply again and it looks like you answered my question haha. You wrote that 'Library' doesn't sync, so I guess that's the problem. Crap. So I'll need to re-import dozens of widgets, it seems. Huge bummer, I can't even remember which widgets I've imported. Crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines