Alt-Text for buttons

Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did once an Alt-Text for a button like here:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-07 um 14.19.17.png

to find online here: organisation

but couldn`t find a way to do it. It is easy for pictures with right click, but I am not able to find the right spot for text.

If the mouse-cursor stays on the button it says 2016/17 and should be changed of course.

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Click into the "Hyperlinks" link in the upper control strip and enter the tooltip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Alt-Text for buttons

Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did once an Alt-Text for a button like here:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-07 um 14.19.17.png

to find online here: organisation

but couldn`t find a way to do it. It is easy for pictures with right click, but I am not able to find the right spot for text.

If the mouse-cursor stays on the button it says 2016/17 and should be changed of course.

Thanks in advance

Uwe

Click into the "Hyperlinks" link in the upper control strip and enter the tooltip.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2017 0
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It´s a shame, clicked everything but not the "hyperlink" itself.

EasyPeasy , Thanks

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2017 0