• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am i under a attack??

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this email from google. I do not know who this person is. I'm the only owner for the page. What should I do now? Is it enough to remove the peson from google search console? Or does not that solve the problem?

01.jpg

02.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

fotoroeder  wrote

Simply click done, I guess.

I'm not sure about that.  Do you know  who Cami2567... is?  If not, then Unverify that user right away. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have added your …@gmail.com recently and google informs you about that. Simply click done, I guess.

Has nothing to do with muse.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder  wrote

Simply click done, I guess.

I'm not sure about that.  Do you know  who Cami2567... is?  If not, then Unverify that user right away. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That´s why I wrote:"… you may have added your …" . It says carri … and not cami. Watching the naming from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now this is not my email address, and if so i have not tried to value google search console with that email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i don't know this address or this person. Yes i have unverified now. Deleted the fil on the server and changes password. Don`t know if it is more i have to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines