Highlighted

Amazon S3 Host

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, i have a site very small that i made with muse. The i was paying a re seller service to let it online but the guy will no longer work with that, all my stuff is off line, e redirected the domains for the facebook page. A friend told me to how i use a static page almost like a landing page i should use amazon s3, does anyone here have used it? email host do u have any suggestion with a low cost?

TOPICS
Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Amazon S3 Host

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, i have a site very small that i made with muse. The i was paying a re seller service to let it online but the guy will no longer work with that, all my stuff is off line, e redirected the domains for the facebook page. A friend told me to how i use a static page almost like a landing page i should use amazon s3, does anyone here have used it? email host do u have any suggestion with a low cost?

TOPICS
Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazon Web Services with Muse?  No. 

I think AWS is probably way over your head anyway. You need to be familiar with open SSH and creating an EC2 instance before you can even think about transferring HTML files with a dedicated S/FTPS client to your S3 buckets.  This is not for inexperienced users.

I think you'll be much happier with a standard shared Linux hosting plan on GoDaddy or HostGator to which you can upload from Muse.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0