• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error when uploading to FTP Host, Preview Site and Save Site.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12.png

Hi, I have got this error message when uploading to FTP Host. I tried to Preview Site and Save Site instead but the problem is still occurring and close my Adobe Muse after I pressed OK. May I know what should I do?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There´s some kind of answer here in the 3rd last post from Ussnorway

Left property should be a pixel value! Troubles with Adobe Muse.

This is what is said:

= bad code... the system expects to see a number like 1 or 55 so that it can place (whatever) object on the screen at that point... instead of a number it is getting something else like 'X=y+ 4 to the value of' and it doesn't understand

the most common cause is when people take 3rd party code designed to run on other systems like wordpress or asp and try to drop them into html... I'm not sure why it is happening in this case but that is what I would look for first then I would remove any 3rd party widgets (one at a time) and rebuild the site until I find the problem

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines