• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor Point malfunction/Punto de anclaje no funciona bien

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando pongo un punto de ancla en Muse, y hago click en él, si se va al lugar establecido, P E R O... (siempre hay un "pero") la página se desplaza hacia la izquierda siempre,

Ya coloque el anchor point en el centro y ni aun así se desplaza la pagina en forma completamente vertical.

Como se corrige esto?

When I put an anchor point in Muse, and I click on it, they go to the established place, B U T ...(there's always a rain in the parade) the page move to the left of the navIgator screen ALWAYS,

Already place the anchor point in the center and  even so,it didn't  scrolls the page in a completely vertical.

How can I correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The translation for some reason, couldn`t work properly.

I assume you ask for anchors and how to align them?

If so, browsers try to put the anchor point in the top left corner of the browser window, so it is best practice to align the anchor points to the left of the canvas.

Does this help?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Buddy, sorry for the delayed, but I was having a lot of problems with the "System error
We're sorry but a serious error has occurred in the system"

and just now, fixed, (I hope so)

Well, not exactly, My point is, when a place an anchor point, and I click the link  in the browser (I use chrome) the page where the anchor is placed, appers in the left, not at the center. ( I rdecided to emove the anchor points by now)

Now, besides that, I place a link to another page, I publish it, and it is shown like this in the browser:

carlos.png

But in the preview looks fine, like this:carlos_original.png

Its the first time that happends, any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a browser jumps to an anchor, it always tries to position the anchor in the top left corner of the browser window. If your anchor isn't placed at the left edge of your page, the browser view will shift horizontally to place the anchor top left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, in itself, the offset indicates that there are user errors in the development of the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dannygriss,

Adding to what Uwe said, could you also share the URL of your site for our lookout?

Also please have a look at this thread as well When I scroll, page shift the left which has worked for few users dealing with the same issue.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines