• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor Points and Me: What do they have against me?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll start off by saying my skills are limited when it comes to web design, but I have made a couple functioning websites using Muse. Granted, they're quite simple, but still, I made them

With the current website I am designing, I am running into several problems. The biggest problem is making anchor points work.

I want my website to be one single page with anchor points throughout. For some reason, whenever I place an anchor point on my page then preview the page, it completely distorts the content of the page. I have tried about 15 times now and nothing has made a difference.

What am I doing wrong? (Not in life, per say, just in terms of using anchor points.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

trenick90  написал(а)

What am I doing wrong?

You do not watch video tutorials

https://musewidgets.com/collections/tutorials

0228f8e9d0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trenick90  написал(а)

What am I doing wrong?

You do not watch video tutorials

https://musewidgets.com/collections/tutorials

0228f8e9d0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Pavel, I recommend to use fixed width breakpoints (you might want to use fluid width breakpoints instead of fixed width breakpoints). This makes it much more easy to work with, keep concentrated on one layout per breakpoint, fix your anchors, then create the layout for the next breakpoint ….

This is btw also recommended by Pavel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your help. My site a fluid breakpoint. I realized the problem was with the resizing options. My text was resizing and messing up the whole page. It seems I've solved the issue for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines