Highlighted

Anchor scroll stop point

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I am currently working on a one page project that utilizes an anchor based menu. Problem is, when the viewport changes, the "stop" of the anchor scroll differs. Please see photo below for details:

anchors.png

Is there any way that the anchor also changes its place when the viewport changes so that the scroll stop is always the same? Thanks!

Regards,

Will

Yes, there is away: Copy the anchor into a text container, which flows with your „page stream“.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Anchor scroll stop point

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I am currently working on a one page project that utilizes an anchor based menu. Problem is, when the viewport changes, the "stop" of the anchor scroll differs. Please see photo below for details:

anchors.png

Is there any way that the anchor also changes its place when the viewport changes so that the scroll stop is always the same? Thanks!

Regards,

Will

Yes, there is away: Copy the anchor into a text container, which flows with your „page stream“.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, thanks for the reply. I'll try it later when I get home. Will confirm once I got it working. Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried, tested, working. Thanks Günter Heißenbüttel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 0