Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

anchors away! (help)

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am completely new to building websites, I am trying to build one for a small business but I am having major issues making it work.

I have several different breakpoints so it is viewable on different devices.

I have been using responsive web tester to see how it looks, but...

EVERYTHING is shifted.

I can't understand where I am going wrong - I looked it up and saw that if you change the anchors x axis to -100 or lower it should even out on the screen - but it's still wonky.

I am not sure if I have some setting turned on to make this happen (maybe fluid width?)

It looks great in the design screen across all breakpoints.

It shows up okay in the responsive web tester for certain breakpoints and others it's completely messy.

Please help!

www.allisonouseley.ca

THANK YOU KINDLY,

Allison

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is what I get

Screenshot (180).png

i think what you did was make 1 design with everything anchored then added breakpoints and all the anchor points jumped around?

i would remove all the anchor points then upload and test your design (in all its breakpoints) then perhaps add a few anchors back in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines