• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animte in muse (CSS3 Animations )

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there everyone! i am new to this program and i wonder if stuff like you see on this website : http://wddigital.us is possible to do in muse.

For instance you can see the japanese woman moving and the price rolling... etc. How do i get to animate elements in Muse?

Best Regards. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

I already gave you a good site for widgets, examples, site of day (real websites made by people outside Adobe) and tutorials... if like me you learn better from text sheets then this help walks you into using Edge Animate with Muse for more advanced designs

How to add animated content in Adobe Muse

Pitgroove  wrote

Maybe i better keep using plain CSS and HTML i find this guis pretty annoying when you try to modify the templates... do you agree?

css and html is ok for basic desktop designs... most

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are basic scroll effects linked to simple animation files... yes Muse can do these and more complex animations

https://musewidgets.com/search?q=scroll

p.s, Muse is eol now so imo you are better to spend your time learning some other software but that is your choice mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DO you have any recommendations? Maybe i better keep using plain CSS and HTML i find this guis pretty annoying when you try to modify the templates... do you agree?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already gave you a good site for widgets, examples, site of day (real websites made by people outside Adobe) and tutorials... if like me you learn better from text sheets then this help walks you into using Edge Animate with Muse for more advanced designs

How to add animated content in Adobe Muse

Pitgroove  wrote

Maybe i better keep using plain CSS and HTML i find this guis pretty annoying when you try to modify the templates... do you agree?

css and html is ok for basic desktop designs... most of my sites are for phones | apps so I don't get to play with them

you have to start somewhere and I do think every designer should try to understand at least the basic codes because the bottom line is code rules the internet and animation (for a job) = you need code

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid Muse has no future.  I don't recommend using it except for quick comps.

Use a genuine code editor like Dreamweaver or Pinegrow.   Working with code gives you the freedom to create your own custom  CSS Animations​​.   Or you can add WOW.JS to  get  animations on scroll.   https://wowjs.uk/

16 top CSS Animations (with code examples)

https://www.creativebloq.com/inspiration/css-animation-examples

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines