Highlighted

Announcement: Muse tech support period extended to March 26, 2020

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying from the email announcement that active subscribers will receive over email today.

A little more than two weeks have passed since we announced the end of feature development for Muse. We’ve listened to your feedback on a variety of channels in addition to speaking directly with a number of you. Closing down any product is never an easy business decision and we understand that this presents a challenge for many of our customers. While you look at alternative solutions for your business you’ve asked us for more time. As such, we have decided to extend the Muse technical support period for all active Creative Cloud customers from 15 months to 24 months, with the end of technical support now scheduled for March 26th, 2020.

During this time, we will continue to support you in maintaining your existing Muse web sites through our customer care forums and social channels. We know this is a difficult transition and are committed to help you succeed.

For further details, please see the Background and Frequently Asked Questions and Answers sections of the Adobe Muse Announcement page.

Sincerely,

The Muse Team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Announcement: Muse tech support period extended to March 26, 2020

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying from the email announcement that active subscribers will receive over email today.

A little more than two weeks have passed since we announced the end of feature development for Muse. We’ve listened to your feedback on a variety of channels in addition to speaking directly with a number of you. Closing down any product is never an easy business decision and we understand that this presents a challenge for many of our customers. While you look at alternative solutions for your business you’ve asked us for more time. As such, we have decided to extend the Muse technical support period for all active Creative Cloud customers from 15 months to 24 months, with the end of technical support now scheduled for March 26th, 2020.

During this time, we will continue to support you in maintaining your existing Muse web sites through our customer care forums and social channels. We know this is a difficult transition and are committed to help you succeed.

For further details, please see the Background and Frequently Asked Questions and Answers sections of the Adobe Muse Announcement page.

Sincerely,

The Muse Team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any extension on BC by chance?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am not sure, I don't handle BC. Will let you know if I hear anything on that front.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jon,

Copying from the FB page for BC Adobe Business Catalyst - 1,042 Photos - Software -

1. We are extending the End of Life timeline from 2 years to 3 years, with the end of life now scheduled for March 26th, 2021. We hope this additional year will give our valued customers and partners sufficient time to move clients to a different platform.

2. We are extending the ability to upgrade trial sites to paid until 8/27 (was 6/18). This new date provides you with 5 months past the End of Life Announcement to close all of your on-going projects.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just announced for BC - We are extending the End of Life timeline from 2 years to 3 years, with the end of life now scheduled for March 26th, 2021

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jon, If you haven't seen this information Business Catalyst has also been extended... see Link

Product Announcement

I have started a Muse Page for alternatives for Muse on my tech social network, you view at this link:

Adobe Muse - Tech Social Net

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2018 0
Participant ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK-YOU

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great to me. Much better. Takes a lot of emotional energy away from here, I hope.

THX

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 1
Mentor ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if the extended time is more about Adobe realizing Spark etc., won’t be ready in time, than anything else.

Thus hoping to keep Muse users around long enough to transition them to Spark etc. The business decision was not about customer needs originally with the EOL, so why would the extension be? Other than to keep customers tethered longer to Adobe to transition them to another Adobe product.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH THANK YOU!!!!

I am so grateful that Adobe listened to yr customers this time!!!

And thank you for presenting and supporting our case.

In Appreciation,

Angelique

========================================================================

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Preran for taking it higher, but you know that this is not satisfactory for any of us ... and no extension for BC at this stage is just as unfair ... they need to fix that too.  Please tell them that they are making a nig mistake ... no, huge mistake.  I don't like the feel of Adobe Spark at all ... too restrictive and constrictive to facilitate website design ... because it is not and should not become a website builder.

To all the Musers, I hope that we can continue to put pressure on Adobe so that they completely reverse the EOL decision for both.  They must have had a bit of a surprise at the backlash and think this is going to keep us using the software but they are mistaken.  The injustice that they dished up will take a lot more than that to rebuild the faith, trust and confidence in their company, let alone their products.  I for one will move my creative zone elsewhere unless they come back with a complete turn around on the matter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2018 3