Highlighted

Answers on buttons disappear when moving to the next question (in forms)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a questionnaire from a converted form which has radial buttons and when I try and complete it the initial answer disappears when I move through the question. How do I set this up correctly? i.e. question 1 answered 7, then moved to question 2 and another 7 and the first answer disappears

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Your buttons are probably in the same group. You have to create separate radio button groups for things to act independently.

Mylenium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Answers on buttons disappear when moving to the next question (in forms)

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a questionnaire from a converted form which has radial buttons and when I try and complete it the initial answer disappears when I move through the question. How do I set this up correctly? i.e. question 1 answered 7, then moved to question 2 and another 7 and the first answer disappears

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Your buttons are probably in the same group. You have to create separate radio button groups for things to act independently.

Mylenium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 16, 2018 0