• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any update as to when Muse will release the new update?

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

So are we still waiting on muse to release the new update that solves all the responsive layout issues?

I am way behind on launching my new website now due to this and have a handful of clients websites that look terrible

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi enyathackray,

Apologize for the frustration. If you have a backup copy of your files, please install the previous version Download and install Creative Cloud apps and continue working on it until we have a release with the fixes.

If you do not have a backup copy, can you try installing a prerelease build according to the guidance given below and let us know if it worked for you?

This is the communication we have from the team

The August release in Adobe Muse (2017.1) brought in a complete set of responsive widgets. While the 2017.1 version enabled you to easily create fully responsive sites, we acknowledge that you may have faced some issues while working with your older sites. This has resulted in the team working on priority, and providing a Prerelease build with several high priority fixes, and workarounds for the problems that you had brought to our notice.

We highly encourage you to install this Prerelease build by clicking here, and choose to Join “Adobe Muse Prerelease Program”. When you open your affected sites in this build, you will see that they will start working as expected now! If you still face any problem, do let us know about it immediately.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I do not have a back up version so I will download this,

So I just download it and then upload the website to the FTP again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, try doing that. If you still have issues, let the team know on the prerelease forum.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines