Exit

Anyone have a creative idea...

Explorer ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Check this out.

I wanted to be able to hi-lite text yellow on my muse webpage. Not have the visitor hi-lite but me, the web page creator do it. So a talented widget creator made it for me and here is how it works.

I add the widget to the page and I have to name it a certain style and I choose the color. When I apply the style it hi-lites it yellow and looks perfect.

PROBLEM..

I cannot see which text in MUSE is highlited since muse does not show styles being applied only in preview or export.

So some ideas we had were bold or italics the text.  None of which is ideal.

Anyone have another creative idea to help ME know which text on my muse page has the hi-lited style applied?

thanks!

Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Muse has this option right out of the box mate

step 1 add a html box

Screenshot (849).png

step 2; add whatever custom code floats your boat... background-color: in this case

Screenshot (852).png

example with .muse file

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse has this option right out of the box mate

step 1 add a html box

Screenshot (849).png

step 2; add whatever custom code floats your boat... background-color: in this case

Screenshot (852).png

example with .muse file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey USS,

thanks for that. Checked out your file.

Let me ask you . The example with the actual hi-lited text (the last one on he bottom right) seems to be by itself and when I mouse over it says "embedded html."

How can you get that hi-lited word in the middle of a sentence with words not hi-lited?

Also would i have to type in that code each time?

Thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hoffkids  wrote

How can you get that hi-lited word in the middle of a sentence with words not hi-lited?

Also would i have to type in that code each time?

add a div and put your code on that div to have hilited text in the mid... yes you would need code every time but you can just [alt] drag the html box to make a copy of it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines