• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyway to get the Adobe online help as a PDF for offline reference ?

Participant ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example : https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/text-typography.html

As you can see there are many chapters and sub chapters etc.

Is there anyway to get the entire ADOBE MUSE help file as a pdf download  for reference ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Gunter,

Thanks for the link but i already downloaded this awhile ago.

I wanted the Adobe help specifically because of the dictionary style of listed explanations by feature wise.

Any idea if it could be done ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use Acrobat Pro? There you have a command to convert web sites to PDF. (Doesn’t work always 100 percent correct, but is quite useful. Here the help description: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/converting-web-pages-pdf.html

Besides that, there are many application- and/or web based converters out there. Just google for "convert web site to pdf"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. No i dont have Arobat Pro. I went thru each page and sub page manually and saved them. Took me an entire day. To organize them folder wise etc.

Best Wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can’t understand. I told you, there are hundreds of tool – online, offline, free, paid – for this kind of task. Besides that, you can download a free trial of Acrobat Pro. The trial period should be quite long enough to convert the help files to PDF. But if you like to do it manually – why not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines