• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

app problems

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe muse has been downloaded successfully, but my app still can't open after installing, how can i solve this? i need to complete my school assignment with this app please give some solutions on it

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase the full CC-subscription? With not the full CC subscription plan, there´s no muse anymore.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming you have a PAID ALL APPS plan to Creative Cloud, and you're on Windows, try right click > Run as administrator.  Also disconnect from the Internet BEFORE you launch Muse.  After Muse launches, reconnect to the Internet.

================
Important Announcement about Muse
As of July 31, 2020 sites published using Adobe Muse will no longer be editable with Adobe In-Browser editing solution.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines