• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appointment Calendar available for a Muse site?

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The client I'm working with wants an appointment calendar added to the site. One page would be devoted to it. Does such a widget exist in Muse? I could not find one.

If a calendar widget does not exist for Muse that can handle appointment booking by the client on-line, is it possible to build the calendar in Dreamweaver and have it run on the single page in Muse? A widget for Dreamweaver does exist on Dreamweaver exchange.   http:/http://www.topdreamweaverextensions.com/appointment-calendar

Thanks for any help on this,

Ken

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Check this guy out! Phenomenal new system for appointment booking in Muse, just released @ MuseThemes.com

Adobe Muse Appointment Booking Widget - Setmore

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The widgets in Muse don't includes a calendar.

You can resolve your issue in several ways:

1. Use the "embedded HTML" feature to paste an external calendar widget in your design (google for it, there are some)

2. Use the "tab widget" or the "composition" widget to manual set Up and style a calendar.

3. Use the dreamweaver widget you found to make a stand alone html page or a frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation, I was beginning to think that was the case.

Having seen the DreamWeaver widget including some demos of it, it does exactly what is wanted.

Please forgive my lack of knowledge about Muse and Dreamweaver, but can I use a Muse master page based page labeled as "Appointments" and use the "embedded HTML" feature to embed the dreamweaver widget on that page?

If not, would I assume correctly that I could use the same artwork used in Muse to make the dreamweaver page look like a clone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do know this extension needs php to run. It is not as simple as embeding html into Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 14, 2013 Apr 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Thing that the best solution, in your case, is to use an external embeddable HTML widget like this:

http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calendars/web_calendar/sample_calendar_embedding_livesamples.php

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2013 Oct 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I have just been trying to do something similar and googles calendar feature and embed work very well too.

Just a thought, hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2013 Oct 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew,

Thanks for the tip, although it's too late for me. I used the Keep&Share calendar even though it was extremely clumsy and poorly thought out by the maker (It's greek to me). They charge a monthly fee of $38 for their woefully hard to use & clunky calendar app, which is IMO, a giant rip-off. I will never use ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS AGAIN.

Your tip begs the questions: Is the Google calendar: free, one time purchase, or continuing monthly fee? If not free, how much?

Personally, I've given up almost all together on MUSE. The concept is great but the execution is weak, thin, and needs almost as much help as the government's health care website that continues to frustrate all who try to use it.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2014 Nov 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try youcanbook.me 

this application sync with google calendar,sends emails ti mobile for event reservations and have custom themes,its free,looks pro,can embed code or add button .

i,m just begin a site for an horses and adventure and my client want to add a reservation module for visitors.

i don´t know if works good for that purpose but i am trying for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this guy out! Phenomenal new system for appointment booking in Muse, just released @ MuseThemes.com

Adobe Muse Appointment Booking Widget - Setmore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Do you have this widget free??

or something like this for hotel

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines