Highlighted

Après Muse?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible de joindre l'assistance Adobe au téléphone, des heures d'attente pour rien.

Mon problème, la disparition programmée de Muse! Je suis curieux d'avoir une réponse d'Adobe à savoir quel produit est proposé en remplacement? Des heures de travail sur Muse, un logiciel qui répond parfaitement à mes besoins, comment transférer mes sites et vers quoi pour retrouver la même organisation, les mêmes fonctionnalités?

Can not join Adobe support on the phone, hours of waiting for nothing.
My problem, the planned disappearance of Muse! I am curious to have an answer from Adobe to know which product is proposed in replacement? Hours of work on Muse, a software that perfectly meets my needs, how to transfer my sites and how to find the same organization, the same features?

TOPICS
Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Après Muse?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible de joindre l'assistance Adobe au téléphone, des heures d'attente pour rien.

Mon problème, la disparition programmée de Muse! Je suis curieux d'avoir une réponse d'Adobe à savoir quel produit est proposé en remplacement? Des heures de travail sur Muse, un logiciel qui répond parfaitement à mes besoins, comment transférer mes sites et vers quoi pour retrouver la même organisation, les mêmes fonctionnalités?

Can not join Adobe support on the phone, hours of waiting for nothing.
My problem, the planned disappearance of Muse! I am curious to have an answer from Adobe to know which product is proposed in replacement? Hours of work on Muse, a software that perfectly meets my needs, how to transfer my sites and how to find the same organization, the same features?

TOPICS
Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has no replacement for Muse except Dreamweaver (code editor) and Adobe Portfolio (do it yourself personal site builder).

Muse files cannot be opened in any other app except Muse.  Exporting your Muse projects to HTML is an option but once converted, you cannot go back to Muse.  Also  the machine -generated code that Muse creates for you is not human friendly to work with.  

Best advice, learn to work with code and re-build your sites outside Muse so you'll never be in this awful situation again.  Well-coded site files are easy to maintain in ANY  code editor you decide to use.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is not a website creator, it's a tool for prototyping and for creating apps

Spark is lame.

Adobe Portfolio is not for creating websites. It's for presenting art work.
Dreamweaver is the only option w/in Adobe

This is the dumbest move that Adobe's management ever made. But this is not the 1st time they created a void and a hardship for its developere artist community.
There are other options such as Hype 4 and Wordpress
BTW Supernova aslso a prototyping tool adds functionality to XD created apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2019 1