Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arial Black in Muse?

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

Just starting out in Muse and I'm trying to use Arial Black but can't find it as an option in the Font window.  I have it on my system for all my other adobe CC Apps, so I don't understand why it's not in Muse.  I read this thread:

Can't add system fonts to Muse

And that didn't help.  I tried reinstalling Arial Black as .ttf and it's still not showing up.  What am I missing?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

As long as you don’t have  „Arial Black“ as a web font with all  associated files (ttf, woff, eot, svg) you shouldn’t use Arial Black on web sites at all. It is no standard font, and therefore has to be converted to an image during output. Read my answer (post 4) here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

And: Are you really sure, that your Arial Black.ttf doesn’t appear in Muse’s font menu?

Perhaps you are looking under the category „standard fonts“ and not under „system fonts“ (you have to sc

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As long as you don’t have  „Arial Black“ as a web font with all  associated files (ttf, woff, eot, svg) you shouldn’t use Arial Black on web sites at all. It is no standard font, and therefore has to be converted to an image during output. Read my answer (post 4) here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

And: Are you really sure, that your Arial Black.ttf doesn’t appear in Muse’s font menu?

Perhaps you are looking under the category „standard fonts“ and not under „system fonts“ (you have to scroll way down).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines