Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets from a folder

Participant ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short:

I want to select all of my assets in the assets panel and right click and be able to link them from selecting a folder. Rather than linking them file by file. I know it's possible but for some reason the option is not coming out.

Any ideas what i can do? I have the latest muse version. 17.1

thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

If you right click and select the relink option, navigate to where that asset is located and Muse will automatically detect what other missing assets are located in that folder and re link them along with the original selected asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right click and select the relink option, navigate to where that asset is located and Muse will automatically detect what other missing assets are located in that folder and re link them along with the original selected asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the quick reply dodger! it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines