• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ATTENTION! Adobe canceled my subscription twice without my request!

Explorer ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Ukraine. And my purchases on Adobe pass through Digital River. This means that I can not just click and cancel the subscription. I had to write in support in order for Adobe to cancel my subscription.

But the first on April 14 2019 I received a letter that I was successfully canceled a subscription for my request. But I did not do it! And I still need this program.

--- Yes, I have already found a replacement. But my clients still require support ----

I wrote in support. I waited a long time for an answer. I was told that I was not attentive and I myself canceled the subscription! I was told that the subscription can not be updated. But you can use if you buy the whole package of CC (which I do not need)

After I INDEPENDENTLY learned that purchases through Digital River can be canceled ONLY through support. My operator disappeared and promised to give an answer in 4-5 hours.

------- I realized that Adobe’s support is completely incompetent. Therefore, I began to look for my solution! I found the Digital River website with Adobe Muse product and bought it again. And it worked. Up to this day!
Adobe Store - Adobe Muse (one-year, prepaid)

Today May 22 I received a new letter that I successfully canceled my subscription, again. It looks like a nightmare.

Adobe I tell you!
I CAN NOT CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION WITHOUT AN INQUIRY.
AND I DON'T WANT TO CANCEL A SUBSCRIPTION, BECAUSE I STILL WORK IN THIS PROGRAM! And ADOBE IS OBLIGED TO SUPPORT THIS PRODUCT TILL 2020 !.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact the Adobe customer service to solve this problem. Look into your Adobe account to find the address.

We, as a public forum, can‘t help in such a case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why I'm writing here. Because support cannot solve my problems. This is not the first time, it happened not only with me. Therefore, this problem needs publicity!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be patient and try again!

Additionally I don’t think, that the offer of this site is trustworthy:

the subscription price is not realistic in any way for this Adobe product, and, above all,

the offer can’t be fulfilled, because Muse isn’t available any more. It isn’t developed any more and Adobe doesn’t offer it for subscription any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read.

Countries served by Digital River, an Adobe-approved reseller.

I understand that it is not sold or supported.

But!

1. I have not canceled the subscription. Adobe did it without me.

2. It happened the 2nd time.

Quote from the link above:

Some account-related processes work differently if you are located in one of these countries. For example, you should contact us to:

• Upgrade, change, or cancel your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said: contact Adobe support and stay patient!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course. I do not have any other choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nikita Severin,

Sorry to hear about this. I've sent you as private message with more details. Please check. I'll be following up in the private chat for further updates.

Thanks,

Chandni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines