Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Player Problems

Participant ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

once again I have problem with a audio player using in ADOBE MUSE 2017.

I designed a Site in muse, and for presenting mp3 files, I use the Playlistplayer from musetemplatespro.

Pat + Robbie

Unfortunately the player makes problems: when I bring this player into the layout the breakpoint versions for example for iPad Mini will be damaged – here are some BC test-sites:

The 1024 x 768 px horizontal version will not be shown – instead the upright version 768 x 1024 px s shown (s. „parotest01...”) - Safari 10.0.2. Homepage

parotest01_upright.jpg

parotest01.jpg

When I don't use the Playlistplayer in the horizontal layout version, the 1024 x 768 px Layout is shown (s. „parotest02...”). Homepage

parotest02_upright.jpg

parotest02.jpg

Can anyone please help me?

At the moment I using an old audio player by 123muse (now musegrid I guess). this is an old player, wich makes problems, cause it seems to load every content immediately and very (too) slow when the site will be opened –  it tooks a long time even it is only a small mp3.
Pat + Robbie

Can anyone recommend a good working audio player – single or playlist? It would be great if I can edit the design of the player. I know, that there a several players on the market, but I am a little frustrated and frightened and I don't want to spent money for players who doesn't work properly.

Best regards,

Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/patrick+from+hamburg  wrote

At the moment I using an old audio player by 123muse (now musegrid I guess). this is an old player, wich makes problems, cause it seems to load every content immediately and very (too) slow when the site will be opened –  it tooks a long time even it is only a small mp3.
Pat + Robbie

Can anyone recommend a good working audio player – single or playlist?

Patrick

the 123muse audio player was upgraded

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

As per your issue description which says that a third-party audio player widget by - musetemplatespro.com isn't working properly in our current version of Muse, I feel that it is facing some incompatibility with our current build of Muse.

In such events we first advice the users to reach out their widget vendors and get this checked.

For you the also the best contact for getting this sorted is - support@musetemplatespro.com.

They can have compatibility check for their widget with current Muse build and also update if required.

I welcome another expert contributor for their suggestions on any good audio player widget available.

Please update this thread accordingly with your findings.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/patrick+from+hamburg  wrote

Pat + Robbie

Can anyone recommend a good working audio player – single or playlist?

Patrick

the 123muse audio player was upgraded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I get the upgraded player?

Does it cost me somthing? how much?

Is it working?

Any ohther suggestions?

Best regards, Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

123muse is now musegrid.com, ask them. I guess they only work with subscription.

Check here about your needs and what there is on the market: https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/audio

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines