• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Trigger Adobe Muse Widget

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Compre recien Audio Trigger Adobe Muse Widget y me bajo un .zxp y no .mulib como decian, el tema es ue no hay forma de isntalarlo, alguno sabe? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need an Extension Manager to install 3rd party add-ons.  Try this one from Anastasiy.

https://install.anastasiy.com/

Unfortunately, we can't help you with support for 3rd party widgets.  Also Muse is discontinued.  Use at your own risk.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which Audio Trigger widget did you buy? If one did sell you a muse widget that ends with a .zxp it might be wrong. The only advice I can give from far away - talk to the vendors of this widget. Is it a widget inside a theme/template you purchased?

As Muse is under EOL it is very difficult to get reliable widgets, simply because most vendors were made to change the horse, if you know what I mean. From my own experience I know only muse-themes.com, but only because I almost never used other vendors (musegrid.com has moved over a year ago) and also because I tried to avoid 3rd party widgets as much as possible.

One final advice, although Muse will work for quite a long time - try to change as soon as possible, means, be aware that OS (like windows 10 for example) or browsers might change their settings quit unexpectedly and at a time when you with Muse probably can´t cope with it.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines