• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorized user seeks to download Adobe Muse CC 2018

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been a Muse user since it was in beta. I've been a continually paying customer, monthly since it came out of beta. And despite that it's past EOL, I'd like to continue to use it. I was told that I could continue to access and use it for $0.00 per month, once it was discontinued. And I'm not being cheap; I just happen to think it's great software. Fantastic software. There has been discussion here about how to download Adobe Muse CC 2018, but that's not working for me. Can anyone in the community help? I'm not getting help from chat. I'm happy to pay a monthly, of course, but I was told I could continue to use it at no charge. Thanks, in advance. Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a full CC subscription there´s no way to use Muse. I have heard many times of rumours to use Muse for free but never officially, so … If you like Muse, have a look at sparkleapp, no subscription model, easy to use but with lack of (something like) IBE, though. And on Mac only - there´s one else called nicepage - across all platforms -same price model.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I was told that I could continue to access and use it for $0.00 per month, once it was discontinued."

Not exactly.  Whoever told you that didn't explain it very well.

There is no free lunch for Muse or any other discontinued Adobe product.  Muse is just like Fireworks, SpeedGrade and others.   You need a PAID Creative Cloud ALL Apps plan to access discontinued titles.

For Individual plan holders, Open Creative Cloud desktop app.

1. Go to Preferences (gear icon).

2. Go to Apps.

3. Go to Settings and check the box to Show Older Apps. 

Creative Cloud Desktop AppCreative Cloud Desktop App

The last Muse version was 18.1.1.

image.png

For Teams & Enterprise accounts, you must request the package from your IT department's Admin.

Personally, I'd prefer you find another modern web authoring tool.  Muse sites are already starting to fail, some worse than others. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines