Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Lightbox Popup Muse CC: Down Arrow Triggers Lightbox

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As the title says, for some reason, when I am working with Auto Lightboxes in Muse, pressing the down arrow on my keyboard activates the lightbox. This should not happen, because when a user attempts to scroll down a page using the down keys, the lightbox will activate. Once the user closes the lightbox, the page jumps up to the top where the lightbox was originally. This seems like a major bug and it is happening in Chrome and Firefox. I am on the latest version of Muse.

If "Scattered" or "Stacked" is chosen instead of "Lightbox" in the dropdown menu, the popup functions correctly, but it does not have the full screen background that "Lightbox" allows.

Is there any way to disable this functionality of the down arrows triggering the lightbox?
If not, this is a major bug that needs to be fixed.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

When I preview the site in browser, I can press every key (arrows, characters, …), but never the lightbox closes. If this happens, I can't imagine a reason, why this should be "expected behaviour". But, as I said, I can't repro in Safari or Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can’t reproduce this here (macOS).

Could you give us a small .muse file, demonstrating this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the specific popup .muse file.

http://zachharveyco.com/files/test.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said: Not reproducible on my Mac.

Perhaps somebody using Windows will try …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to reproduce it even with the default composition widget, however, it only happens while lightbox is activated.

not sure if this is a bus or widgets internal feature, didn't even notice it till now.

Günter Heißenbüttel as you said that on Mac it is not producible that means this can't be a feature intended, what say?

I will also check with our product team regarding this.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I preview the site in browser, I can press every key (arrows, characters, …), but never the lightbox closes. If this happens, I can't imagine a reason, why this should be "expected behaviour". But, as I said, I can't repro in Safari or Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines