• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Lightbox Popup per user

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there were any way I could have an autolightbox  popup once per user visit, using cookies? so if the user deletes cookies it'll popup again, I've never used the auto-lightbox widget so I am not sure if it can work that way. I also know some code if I have to do it that way. Thanks : )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

It would be possible to code this, as touficnabi suggests, but very difficult since you would need to intercept Muse's own code as the page loads. You would be better off purchasing a widget to do this. There are several available here: Popup – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tre724,

You can easily achieve the popup thing, however, the one time thing is little unknown and don't know even if possible with Muse.

Can some of our experts can chime in and throw some light on this possibility will be great.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add custom code to achieve cookie based lightbox.

set a local cookie

document.cookie = "lightbox = true";

then add js to determine if the cookie is present in the browser.

if return false then trigger the auto lightbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be possible to code this, as touficnabi suggests, but very difficult since you would need to intercept Muse's own code as the page loads. You would be better off purchasing a widget to do this. There are several available here: Popup – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines