• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

automatic scaling

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a website with a lot of parallax scroll effects, the only thing is that its slightly too wide for portrait tablet format, is there a way to get everything on my desktop page to scale down slightly when viewed in narrower page widths?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

You have a couple of options. You can create a dedicated tablet version using the alternate device spaces. This does require you to build the page(s) again but this method does scale the page to fit the device. The second option is to add a new fixed width breakpoint at the width of the tablet and adjust the page elements accordingly. It must be fixed width, otherwise your scroll effects will be disabled.

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a couple of options. You can create a dedicated tablet version using the alternate device spaces. This does require you to build the page(s) again but this method does scale the page to fit the device. The second option is to add a new fixed width breakpoint at the width of the tablet and adjust the page elements accordingly. It must be fixed width, otherwise your scroll effects will be disabled.

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, this was very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you hear about the idea of breakpoints .

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines