• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autoresponder email without BC

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have found that BC will be terminated and i have one question. Will be some possibility of autoresponder email in forms without BC? Its necessary in my business and i have to find some solution in Muse before BC will end.

Thank you for any advice,

Vojtěch

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

qterokluji_treanmoiž  wrote

Hi, I have found that BC will be terminated and i have one question. Will be some possibility of autoresponder email in forms without BC? Its necessary in my business and i have to find some solution in Muse before BC will end.

Vojtěch

the options for auto-responder email are controlled from your host server in most senarios so GoDaddy has one option and Amazon gives different ones... if they (cms, email, stores, FB etc) are needed by your site t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vojtěch,

I have found few threads below which might help you answer your query.

Even we would have  suggested you the same mentioned in these threads.

Please write back if you have further doubt on this.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

qterokluji_treanmoiž  wrote

Vojtěch

the options for auto-responder email are controlled from your host server in most senarios so GoDaddy has one option and Amazon gives different ones... if they (cms, email, stores, FB etc) are needed by your site then do your homework when shopping for a new host because ime you get only what you pay for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines