Highlighted

Back and Restore Muse preferences

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just reinstall my PC on a new SSD ( i still have my old OS with all the Adobe installed files on  a different dirve)

is there a way to save time and restore

• workspace
  • Web fonts
  • widgets

Thank you

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

ZivoDesign  wrote

Hi

I just reinstall my PC on a new SSD ( i still have my old OS with all the Adobe installed files on  a different dirve)

• workspace
  • Web fonts
  • widgets

Thank you

workspace = no

web fonts = your Adobe id has these linked to it so yes they are still there as long as you sign in with the same Adobe id as before

widgets??? you don't save widgets in Adobe Muse so I assume you have library files and they come in two basic types;

CC library files are stored online with your Adobe id so yes (again assumes the same id is used) they will sync to the new system.

library files are stored local so they don't carry across unless you made a backup or can find them with a search for .mulib files... click each one to open | store them in the new system

Screenshot (1213).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Back and Restore Muse preferences

Contributor ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

• workspace
  • Web fonts
  • widgets

Thank you

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

ZivoDesign  wrote

Hi

• workspace
  • Web fonts
  • widgets

Thank you

workspace = no

web fonts = your Adobe id has these linked to it so yes they are still there as long as you sign in with the same Adobe id as before

widgets??? you don't save widgets in Adobe Muse so I assume you have library files and they come in two basic types;

CC library files are stored online with your Adobe id so yes (again assumes the same id is used) they will sync to the new system.

library files are stored local so they don't carry across unless you made a backup or can find them with a search for .mulib files... click each one to open | store them in the new system

Screenshot (1213).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZivoDesign  wrote

Hi

• workspace
  • Web fonts
  • widgets

Thank you

workspace = no

Screenshot (1213).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2017 0