• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

back office

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to access to the back office ? I just have a little modification on a price to do for my client.

Adobe cant' help me, this community seems to be the only place to get some help !

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

To see discontinued products like Fireworks and Muse, open Creative Cloud desktop app.

Click your Avatar > Preferences > Apps > Settings. 

Check the box to Show Older Apps.  See screenshot.

Click on All Apps.

image.png

Discontinued ProductsDiscontinued Products

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand.  Please rephrase your question.

• Muse is discontinued & unsupported. 
  • In-Browser Editing ended on July 31st.
  • Muse is no longer available except with a paid Creative Cloud ALL Apps plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks

I have the Creative Cloud AL Apps plan but i can't download Muse, it's not available. 

So i can't have acccess to my website…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To see discontinued products like Fireworks and Muse, open Creative Cloud desktop app.

Click your Avatar > Preferences > Apps > Settings. 

Check the box to Show Older Apps.  See screenshot.

Click on All Apps.

image.png

Discontinued ProductsDiscontinued Products

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/are-we-loosing-muse-completely-or-just-the-support-and-software-...

The appearance may look different now though it is an answer from 2018. Search for "older apps" - as I can see Muse, I cannot not tell you where this button should be - sorry. Nancy might kniow where to find this button. As long as you hav an all apps plan with adobe that should pretty much help for your case.

Let me add, best solution is to start a new project and rebuild the website with whatever your skills are - Sites, done in Muse can be completely downloaded as project with Pinegrow and almost all of it is clickable inside Pinegrow and so can easily be edited by the designer/programmer/… - and there´s also an easy CMS (as IBE was) to edit for a onetime fee - PG is also no subscription so at least one way to think of BUT, as long as you are with Muse and your OS does and browserupdates do not crash muse sites (which is with static sites as muse did quite unlikely but who knows), keep the site (and that one price tag) with Muse but move tghe sooner the better to some other app or search for Adobe XD (there´s also one plugin to export as html if you don`t know).

Does this really help? Hope so!

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines