Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background color change for hyperlink to new window pdf

Contributor ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

My customer wants to have the hyperlink page (opens separately) for the pdf's to match the background color of his site. If you scroll down to products and click on an image a pdf opens of that product. The background is currently gray, but I have no idea how to change that to mauve since it's opening in a different window. Anyone know?

I'm so bummed Adobe is getting rid of Muse and business catalyst. I've been with Adobe since the very beginning, and I can't believe they are doing this to their subscribers, especially with all of the money they are making......just look at that stock price. Ugh...

You can see the site here.

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

As far as I am aware, it’s not possible to change that background as it’s defined by the PDF display plugin of the browse, not the site. It would be the same if you have the browser set as the default PDF viewer and opened the document frop the desktop.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I am aware, it’s not possible to change that background as it’s defined by the PDF display plugin of the browse, not the site. It would be the same if you have the browser set as the default PDF viewer and opened the document frop the desktop.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines