Highlighted

Background fill Images zoomed in a zillion percent on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with images I use as paralax background fill... they look perfect in a desktop/laptop pc/mac but in ipad an iphone the same images look like they've been zoomed in a zillion percent. I haven't designed the breakpoints yet, but I don't think that has anything to do with this issue...

One other thing, the first image in the site is a background fill image but it rolls up with the site (no paralax fixed effect) and it works correctly...

Any help?

Do not use parallax and fixed background - this is the reason, especially this is critical for Apple.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background fill Images zoomed in a zillion percent on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with images I use as paralax background fill... they look perfect in a desktop/laptop pc/mac but in ipad an iphone the same images look like they've been zoomed in a zillion percent. I haven't designed the breakpoints yet, but I don't think that has anything to do with this issue...

One other thing, the first image in the site is a background fill image but it rolls up with the site (no paralax fixed effect) and it works correctly...

Any help?

Do not use parallax and fixed background - this is the reason, especially this is critical for Apple.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2017 0
Guide ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very likely there is a stray element off the page somewhere that's causing the backgound to expand. Without a link to the site, or seeing a copy of your .muse file, it's very difficult to know for certain.

David

Creative Muse

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2017 1
Guide ,
Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2017 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn`t parallax for mobile not recommended anyway?

This would mean, you have to set breakpoints for mobile (768 and smaller) and replace your parallax with something less playful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 2
Guide ,
Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fotoroeder  написал(а)

Isn`t parallax for mobile not recommended anyway?

Yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 2
wmiami LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2017 0