• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Balnk Space Mobile Version

New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya, recently I posted a similar problem to this one - How to remove blank spaces in muse? , but here the case seems to be a bit different and I decided to start a new discussion.

Long story short on the images below you can clearly see where the problem is. The content from those "galleries" I have created seems to fly away between different mo0bile devices. I have used only web fonts and I have also made the galleries not to resize and pinned them to the middle of the page. Please contact me as time is running really short and Muse is making it a bit frustrating sometimes for simple tasks to be done.

Here is the address: www.electricorpheus.com

1.PNG2.PNG

Thanks in advance !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Only one of your problems might be, that you used responsive AND adaptive design for your website.

I cannot reproduce your screenshots. Where can we have a look at?

If you use adaptive design, you should stick with fixed width, in my experience.

Sometimes, I know, we want to have both worlds but then you should strictly avoid that your desktop version and tablet version go smaller than 768. And then you should stick on mobile with on width only. By default it is 380, I recommend 320.

Maybe this is n

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only one of your problems might be, that you used responsive AND adaptive design for your website.

I cannot reproduce your screenshots. Where can we have a look at?

If you use adaptive design, you should stick with fixed width, in my experience.

Sometimes, I know, we want to have both worlds but then you should strictly avoid that your desktop version and tablet version go smaller than 768. And then you should stick on mobile with on width only. By default it is 380, I recommend 320.

Maybe this is not a must as MAYBE the viewport shows automatically the right design for each 380 and 320?

This should not be possible – this is your desktop approach when one shrinks the browser window:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-01 um 13.20.40.png

Your original question though might be answered by: Text should be set to responsive width on mobiles.

But before there´s a lot more to do, I guess.

BTW, it is not nice to put pressure on us

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines